We are international, young, curious, successful and growing!
In the judicial collection department, we are hiring a legal expert for the position EXPERT ASSOCIATE FOR ENFORCEMENT (m/f)
Jobs and tasks:
- preparation and submission of enforcement proposals;
- monitoring of enforcement and insolvency proceedings;
- preparation of other legal procedures for the realization of claims;
- communication with courts, bankruptcy manager and other stakeholders in the judicial recovery process;
- participation in negotiations on possible out-of-court settlements, case analysis and preparation of a recovery strategy for individual claims;
- implementation of all legal procedures for the realization of claims.
- VI. or VII. level of education in the field of law;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience;
- Good knowledge of enforcement, insolvency and commercial law;
- Written and spoken expression in Slovenian and English;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
In our colleagues, we value accuracy, self-initiative, responsiveness, responsibility for achieving goals, positive attitude, desire and ability to work in a team.
Regular employment for an indefinite period with a 6-month trial period, work in an international and orderly environment, the possibility of personal and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY?
If we have piqued your interest, don't delay! Get in touch with us right away and introduce yourself. Send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2022.