INFORMATION TO JOB APPLICANTS IN REGARDS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the controller
EOS KSI, Upravljanje terjatev d.o.o.
Letališka cesta 33
SI - 1000 Ljubljana
Contact details of data protection officer:
EOS KSI, Upravljanje terjatev d.o.o.
Letališka cesta 33
SI - 1000 Ljubljana
Further information about our company, details about the authorised representatives and also further contact possibilities can be found in our imprint on our website: https://si.eos-solutions.com/Privacy-policy.html
Purpose, legal basis and rights of job applicant
- We process personal data you have provided to us pursuant to Article 6 (1) b of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) only in connection with your job application, in order to verify your suitability for the position (or other vacancies in our company, if necessary) and to carry out the procedure for selecting a suitable candidate and conclusion o fan employment contract. If we need to obtain your prior consent for the processing of personal data, we will do so prior to the processing.
Following the selection process, personal data are processed for the purpose of concluding and implementing an employment contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) b of the GDPR.
In this context of processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of personal data concerned,
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed,
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period,
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source,
- the existence of automated decision-making.
The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- the processing is based on consent and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
- Should the data be necessary for legal prosecution after completion of the application procedure, data may be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR to fulfill a legitimate interest in asserting and defending legal claims.
In this context of processing your personal data, you have the following rights (*more about individual rights in the description under point a):
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Please understand that in the case of a request for information that is not made in writing, we may require proof from you that you are the person you claim to be.
Data categories and sources
Type of personal data
Purpose of processing
Name and surname
Address of permanent and/or temporary residence
Date of birth
Identification of the individual
Communication with the candidates and notification of their job application
Work experience and previous employers
Verification of qualifications and suitability of the candidate for a job position
Personal data is obtained only on the basis of your job application.
EOS KSI d.o.o. has access to your personal data by the human resources department and the head of the relevant department or responsible person who needs your personal data in order to properly handle and carry out the selection process. There is a posibility that external service providers entrusted with the maintenance and servicing of the information system will become aware of your personal data. They are contractually bound to the protection of personal and classified information.
The data of non-selected candidates will be deleted within 30 days after the non-selected candidates receive a notice from EOS KSI d.o.o. that they have not been selected in the selection procedure. EOS KSI d.o.o. shall be obliged to return to the unselected candidates, at their request, all documents they have submitted to EOS KSI d.o.o. as evidence that they fulfill the conditions required for performing their duties.
If you have been accepted for a position during the application process, your data will be transferred to our system.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in accordance with the Article 77 of the GDPR, to:
Dunajska cesta 22
Phone number: 01 230 97 30
Fax: 01 230 97 78